Monday, May 16, 2011

Creative Extension

As a work-at-home-mom {WAHM} and human in general, I find it easy to get trapped in a mundane existence.  Everyday life is filled with loads of laundry, emails, grocery shopping, random errands, cooking, cleaning, and more.  Sometimes I need a little refreshment to remember that these little tasks are gifts and that the world extends beyond me.  So I started LolaLand Creations not only as a way to feed my creative juices and celebrate the WONDER found in the seemingly ordinary everyday life but to reach out and inspire others to do the same.

Creating leads me to marvel at how small individual pieces can come together to form a beautiful big picture.  It reminds me that patience and diligence, can bring about very worthwhile results.  It wells up gratitude in me and helps me to view the world with an appreciative eye for the grandeur in the simple.  Mostly, it teaches me about my Creator.

When you behold a LolaLand Creations creation, I hope it stirs joy deep inside of you.  May a blanket for your little one or a friend's little one remind you of your happy childhood memories.  Let it remind you to be grateful for the simple provisions in life like warmth when it's needed.  I hope that a fun burp cloth reminds you that there are many blessings that come with even the messy things in life.  May a flower headband evoke appreciation for natural beauty and beckon you toward gentleness with the delicate things in life.

The LolaLand Creations Blog is really just an extension of the LolaLand Creations company.  It's a place to give words to my creations - to share their story - to share my story.  Here, you will find my creations' stories, things that fuel my creativity, small moments of big joy, and maybe even an occasional giveaway or two.  :)

Please, join the conversation here in LolaLand!  Comments are encouraged and emails are welcome at lola[at]lolalandcreations[dot]com.  I will also be accepting guest posts that abide in the purpose of this blog.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me like comments! Nom nom!

P.S. Click the 'Subscribe by email' link below if you want to be notified when additional comments/responses are made to this specific post.