Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cher, Cher, Pumpkin Wear.....er?



The results are in from The Great Pumpkin Poll!

BLOG
Pumpkin 1: 1 vote
Pumpkin 2: 1 vote

FACEBOOK LOLALAND CREATIONS PAGE
Pumpkin 1: 2 votes
Pumpkin 2: 2 votes

FACEBOOK PERSONAL PAGE
Pumpkin 1: 4 votes
Pumpkin 2: 2 votes
*Picture included for proof since my personal page is not public.  Last names and faces covered for privacy.



OFFLINE FAMILY POLL
Pumpkin 1: 2 votes
Pumpkin 2: 1 vote
*I have only my word for proof, but it's unnecessary at this point, since Pumpkin 1 is already winning.

So the winner is PUMPKIN HAT 1!  Pumpkin Hat 1 Pattern designer Danyel Pink has graciously granted me permission to sell finished hats based on her pattern.  Once I have adapted the pattern to make additional sizes I will need testers, so please stay tuned!  If anyone wants Pumpkin Hat 2, I can make it for you (this was my personal design), but Pumpkin Hat 1 will soon be the standard hat offered in LolaLand.  Thank you to everyone who participated in The Great Pumpkin Poll!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me like comments! Nom nom!

P.S. Click the 'Subscribe by email' link below if you want to be notified when additional comments/responses are made to this specific post.